Cleanroom Garments and Processing
Huebsch understands the necessary quality standards our customers require for cleanroom environments. From medical device companies to technology manufacturers, we do it all at our in-house clean room. The Huebsch controlled environment meets ISO Class 7 standards. Our cleanroom program includes cleanroom frocks, hoods, face masks, and shoe covers.
Huebsch Cleanroom Certifications and Standards:
- Huebsch controlled environment meets ISO 14644-1 Class 7.
- Our cleanroom structure is certified and validated by Gerbig Cleanrooms, a third-party auditor.
- We use the Helmke Test on each account as it’s processing to confirm garment cleanliness.
Huebsch’s cleanroom garment program gives you peace of mind:
- We apply our unique small batch laundering process, so your cleanroom garment account stays together throughout laundering.
- Our pass-thru wash system ensures dirty garments never enter the controlled environment.
- Each cleanroom frock is individually packaged and fully sealed before leaving the cleanroom.
- Mending and replacements are monitored to maintain high-functioning cleanroom garment performance.
- Route Service Representatives deliver consistently reliable service.
Huebsch Cleanroom Apparel
Huebsch cleanroom apparel programs provide the necessary protection for your cleanroom environments and protection for your company’s products against contamination. Our programs include Cleanroom frocks, pullover hoods, snap-in face masks, boot covers, and shoe covers.
Huebsch is your full solution service provider
Uniform service is only a small part of how we support our food processing customers. Here are some additional services and products that we can customize for your business.